DATA LIST: KST 06EEB
(ORGIN OF MATERIAL: EUROPEAN UNION)
TENSION TISSUE: polyamide.
WORKING SIDE: structured elastomer,
BOTTOM SIDE: structured elastomer,
THICKNESS: 1,5 mm.
WEIGHT: 1,6 kg/m2.
MAX WIDTH: 800 mm.
RECOMMENDED BELT TENSION:
- 1,5 do 2 % tension, depending of working conditions;
max 2,5 % tension.
MINIMAL PULLEY DIAMATER:
- dmin=20 mm.
(traction on 1% belt extension).
Breaking belt strength: 60 N/mm.
Friction coefficient µ for working/bottom side: 0,7/0,7.
- permanent from-20*C to +80*C.
- short term from-20*C to +110*C.
Correct operation / stroke of the belt in the intermittent / intermittent drive (stop and go).
Simultaneous power transfer and product transport.
Suitable for individual unload / receipt of products.
Recommended for work with paper and paper products.
High wear / abrasion resistance.
Warm connection: P i G connecting material..
- machine drive in printing and paper industry: cutters, sorting machines, creasing machines, packaging machines, book machines
- suitable for handling: newspapers, magazines, stationery, foil, cardboard
- in cardboard industry as bending belts and conveyor belts
- for transport and process in paper bag industry
Data are based on 15*C temperatures