DATA LIST: KPR 10EP
(ORGIN OF MATERIAL: EUROPEAN UNION)
TENSION TISSUE: polyamide.
WORKING SIDE: structured elastomer,
TOP SIDE: impregnated cloth,
THICKNESS: 1,5 mm.
WEIGHT: 1,4 kg/m2.
MAX WIDTH: 800 mm.
RECOMMENDED BELT TENSION:
- 1,5 do 2 % tension, depending of working conditions;
max 2,5 % tension.
MINIMAL PULLEY DIAMATER:
- dmin=30 mm.
(traction on 1% belt extension).
Breaking belt strength: 140 N/mm.
Friction coefficient µ for working top side: 0,7/0,2.
- permanent from -20*C to +80*C.
- short term from -30*C to +100*C.
For more difficult working conditions.
Belt has anti-static properties.
Belt is intended for work in dry and dusty working conditions.
Energy savings, thanks to the high degree of usability of the belt.
Warm connection: P and G connecting material.
- fan drive, smaller compressors
- machine drive in wood processing and metal industry: drills, grinders, lathes, ...
- for office machines
- machine drive in printing and paper industry: cutters, sorting machines, creasing machines, packaging machines, book machines
- mainly for easier power drives in all industries
Data are based on 15*C temperatures